1. How old is your longest living relative? 93
2. Do you hope to live to this age? Why? At one point in time I would have said no way but as I get older I realize how precious life is and I’d like to live as long as I can to experience as much as I can especially considering how much time I wasted in my misspent youth. I hope that I still have an active sex life in my older years and that I’m able to have a good time doing other activities that i enjoy, even if that means knitting or whatever I’m into by then.
3. What is your family’s native language? Your native language? English, Australian English which is really UK English with a bit of Aussie slang thrown in.
4. How old were you when you started dating? 13, and I can’t believe my mother let me go out with a 21 year old, luckily we didn’t have sex, not that he didn’t try to. Now I’m grown I see how inappropriate that age difference was especially at my young age.
5. How old were you when you first had sex–any kind of sex? I would have been 12 when I started playing around sexually and 14 when I had actual sex. My mother was the first person I told, we had a strange relationship but I feel sorry for her now having to hear that about her daughter. I lost my virginity to a boy the same age as me who I’d grown up with. I no longer see him but for quite some time I di. I had a real crush on him for a long time and always regretted the fact that nothing more ever came from it.
Bonus: How would you describe your sense of humor?
I have a dark sense of humor sometimes I can be sarcastic and people don’t know if I’m joking or not unless they’ve really gotten to know me and how I am. I like to think that I’m funny although I’m sure many would disagree, at least I can make myself laugh.
Questions from the TMI Blog